Onsen @ Moncham Ryokan Rewarads
Terms & Conditions
Onsen@ Moncham Ryokan Rewards, a loyalty program is designed to entitle its members to enjoy exclusive benefits (as described below). Onsen@ Moncham Loyalty Program is only applicable if allowed by law in the Member’s country of residence. If not allowed, membership shall be considered null and void.
|Check-in:||Date of arrival at the hotel|
|Check-out:||Date of departure from the hotel|
|Stay:||A period between check-in and check-out in which a customer stays at the hotel|
|Member:||Customer who has accepted Onsen @ Moncham Ryokan Rewards Terms and Conditions|
|Point:||Unit generated by a Member according to a set tier|
|Program:||The privileges under Onsen@ Moncham Ryokan Rewards that members are entitled to enjoy, based on membership status.|
|Reward:||Any service or product obtained using Points accumulated on the Member’s account.|
|Point:||Unit generated by a Member according to a set scale (see full details in section 4)|
|Hotel:||Onsen @ Moncham|
|Eligible Stay:||The returning time of staying at the hotel which is eligible to be rewarded|
2. Program Memberships
2.1 Conditions of Membership
- The program is open to any person who is legally considered an adult in the country in which he/she has the legal capacity to sign a contract. Minors (below l8 years old) may not participate the Program.
- Membership in the Program is free of charge.
- The membership account is to be used by its Member only and cannot be sold, lent, or assigned.
- A valid name, surname, date of birth and e-mail address is required to join the program. Two Members may not use the same email address.
- Any change of personal information, Members are expected to update their information by contacting the Hotel in order to continue using the services.
- By participating the Program, the Member agrees to receive electronic communications relating to the operation of, and services offered by, the Program, including short message service from the Hotel, affiliates and hospitality partners. In case the Member no longer wishes to receive this information, which is not considered as being essential for Program operation, the Member must follow the Program termination procedure (described in section 9.1)
- The program is not responsible, and assumes no liability, for changes or discontinuances of any service or product(s) which may affect The Program offered and/or any accrual of Points.
2.2 Registering as a Member of Onsen @ Moncham Loyalty Program
The Customer may join the Program as the following ways:
- By contacting the reception desk during his/her stay at the hotel.
- By registering online via www.onsenmoncham.com website.
- By contacting the Administrator of OnsenAtMoncham Line Official Account, Facebook and lnstagram
3. Earning Onsen @ Moncham Ryokan Rewards
Tier Points: Points used for the purpose of determining a member’s membership status, which determines that member’s level of benefits received. Once a member earns each Tier point, the point shall remain in the member’s account indefinitely and does not reduce and has no expiry date.
All points earned are awarded once the Member checks in.
3.1 Earning points.
Points are calculated based on the returning time of Member to the hotel.
No points will be rewarded for “No Show” situation.
No points will be rewarded for “Any Complimentary Stay”.
No points will be rewarded to a company or any other person apart from the Main check-in Member.
Reservation Channels that constitute eligible stay
- Hotel website
- Direct through reservation center (via telephone or email)
- Direct walk-in at front desk
- Online travel agents (Such as Booking.com, Agoda.com, Expedia.com, etc.)
Reservation Channel that does not constitute eligible stay
- Group reservation settled by onganizer or offline your operators
4. Point Scale
1 Eligible stay = 1 Ryokan Reward Point
5. Membership Status Level
A Member moves up to the next Membership status level once he/she has accumulated enough tier points to obtain that Membership status level.
There are 4 tier of benefits which each tier point requirements as stated below:
|Membership Status Level||Number of Ryokan Reward Tier points|
|Daimyo||2 – 5|
|Shogun||6 – 10|
6. Program Benefits Offered to Members
Only the Member himself/herself and accompanying customers within eligible membership status are entitled to enjoy the program benefits.
The table highlights Onsen @ Moncham Ryokan Reward’s benefits based on membership status.
|Dedicated Butler & Concierge Service||☑️||☑️||☑️|
|Food & Beverage Benefit|
Discount for Food & Beverages (Non-Alcohol)
|10% Discount||15% Discount||20% Discount|
|Onsen in the Garden||25% Discount||50% Discount||Complimentary|
1 Hour / Night
|Thai Massage||25% Discount||50% Discount||Complimentary|
1 Hour / Night for 2
|Accommodation Benefit||10% Discount||15% Discount||20% Discount|
|Extra Bed Benefit||10% Discount||15% Discount||20% Discount|
|Complimentary Personalized Minibar||☑️||☑️||☑️|
|Personalized Room Arrangement||☑️||☑️||☑️|
|In-Room Check-In / Out||☑️||☑️||☑️|
|Early Check-In & Late Check-Out Subject lo Availability||☑️||☑️|
|Complimentary Room Upgrade|
Subject lo Availability at the lime of Reservation
|Complimentary Roundtrip Transfer||☑️|
7. Claiming Rewards
In order to claim the reward, a Member can address directly to hotel staff once making reservation or check-in, however, it is the Member’s responsibility to contact the hotel to obtain information concerning certain restriction (dates, periods, etc.)
8. Claiming Missing Points
If the Member discovers that his/her Points were not credited as expected, the Member may submit a claim for missing points adjustment within 3 months following the stay in question (based on the Check-in date) to [email protected]
If the Member is incorrectly refused a Points or benefits relating to his/her membership status level, the Program Administrator’s responsibility is strictly limited to correctly recording Points on the Member’s account.
9. Suspension or Termination Terms & Procedure
9.1 Termination by The Member
A Member may decide to withdraw from Onsen @ Moncham Ryokan Rewards Program at any time. A Member may terminate his/her membership by sending an email to [email protected] stating that he/she wishes to terminate his/her membership in this program.
9.2 Suspension or termination by the Program Administrator
Any breach of the Terms and Conditions of Onsen @ Moncham Ryokan Rewards Program by a Member, may at the Program Administrator’s discretion:
- Lead to the temporary suspension of individual’s membership for a period to be decided by the Program Administrator, which cannot exceed three (3) months (the ‘Suspension Period’);
- Be punished by the termination of the membership, that is, the immediate cancellation of the account, its program benefits, the closure of the account and the cancellation of the Points earned, without any claim for compensation by the Member, for whatever reason.
9.3 Effect of the suspension
During the Suspension Period, the Member may not earn points, claim any program benefits and services available to Members.
During the Suspension Period, and no later than the expiry of the Suspension Period, the Program Administrator can decide either of the following options:
- To lift the suspension, in which case the Member can take advantage of all the program benefits and services available to Member once again;
OR To order the termination of the membership.
9.4 Effect of the termination
Whenever a membership is terminated, the said Member shall be completely removed from the Program and all relations between the Program Administrator and the Member shall be irrevocably ended. This removal also results in the deletion of all Points accumulated at the date of such termination.
10. Program Communications
By becoming a Member of the Program, The member agrees to receive electronic communications associated with the operation and services offered by the Program (information messages, tier updated information, etc.) If the Member no longer wishes to receive this information, which is deemed essential for Program operation, he/she must request to leave the Program.
Any Member who joins the Program further agrees to receive commercial information electronically by email from the Program, including promotions for Members only. If the Member no longer wishes to receive commercial communications by email, he/she may unsubscribe at any time from these commercial offers by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the end of the emails. This action has no effect on his/her membership.
11. Acceptance of These Conditions
By joining the Program, Member agrees to let Onsen @ Moncham, use, and share relevant portions of Member’s personal information in order to administer the Program. This may include sharing Member ‘personal information with partner affiliates & hospitality partners.
Onsen @ Moncham, may change the Terms and Conditions at any time at our absolute discretion by posting the revised Terms and Conditions on the hotel’s website. It is the guests’ responsibility to review the terms of this terms and Conditions regularly.
Onsen @ Moncham is not required to notify guests of changes. Guest’s booking confirmation will constitute unconditional acceptance and acknowledgement of this Terms and Conditions.
Membership in the Program constitutes unconditional acceptance of all terms and conditions.
12. Acceptance of General Conditions of Program Use, Settlement of Litigation and Applicable Law
Joining the Program implies acceptance without reserve by Members of the Terms and Conditions of the Program. These Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any previous text. The Terms and Conditions of the Program are governed by Thai Law, without obstructing the mandatory protective provisions that may apply in the consumer’s home country.